Jim has been RVing since 1964. We met in October of 2008. Since that time we have been sharing the road of life together. We acquired this new motorhome in July, 2009. We are hope to share many years and miles together.
Jim is an ex-engineer and hence much like Detective Joe Friday from Dragnet…”Just the facts, Ma’am!” He is the master of the five-minute Blog entry. Mary is a past journalist and hence wordy verbose! Hence her Blog entries and much more full of color and commentary. She is the master of the two-hour Blog entry!
Many times we Blog about the same topic and you will be most interested to see how differently we report what we both saw at the same time. Enjoy!
Unfortunately, Mary is not available for RV traveling in the foreseeable future. November, 30, 2015. Jim
Updated June 1, 2016
- Mary no longer travels with me.
- I am now 75years old.
- I started RVing in 1964, went full-time in 1995.
- I’ve traveled all over the North American Continent including Canada, Mexico and Central America. See points 1,2 and 3 below. As well to land’s end at the four extremities of the United States. See points 4,5,6 and 7 below. Alaska has never called me.
- I’ve made six circumnavigations of the United States…the last one being almost two year job lasting 682 days and 12,677 miles with the motorhome and another 10,000 miles with the Bronco through 28 different states. See below…
- I’ve decided that I no longer desire to experience the excessive heat and humidity found in the east during the summer. So, I’ve also decided to change my RVing life style as follow…
- My #1 priority will be to try and be in 65-75 degree temperatures as much as possible. My #2 priority will be to try and take maximum advantage of my Thousand Trails membership as much as possible. And my #3 priority will be to finish my remaining years on the west coast, never to cross the Rocky Mountains again.
- I intend to occupy my off-road time doing photography, walking, visiting museums, visiting friends, playing my harmonica, playing spider solitaire, watching movies, visiting American Legions, VFWs, Moose and Eagles Clubs and doing lots of reading.
- Sounds like a good way to go to me!