Mary is no longer available for RV traveling with me. She continues to struggle with serious medical conditions. We remain good friends.
Updated June 8, 2019
- Mary no longer travels with me.
- I am now 78years old.
- I started RVing in 1964, went full-time in 1995.
- I’ve traveled all over the North American Continent including Canada, Mexico and Central America. See points 1,2 and 3 below. As well to land’s end at the four extremities of the United States. See points 4,5,6 and 7 below. Alaska has never called me.
- I’ve made six circumnavigations of the United States…the last one being almost two year job lasting 682 days and 12,677 miles with the motorhome and another 10,000 miles with the Bronco through 28 different states. See below…
- I’ve decided that I no longer desire to experience the excessive heat and humidity found in the east during the summer. So, I’ve also decided to change my RVing life style as follow…
- My #1 priority will be to try and be in 65-75 degree temperatures as much as possible. My #2 priority will be to try and take maximum advantage of my Thousand Trails membership as much as possible. And my #3 priority will be to finish my remaining years on the west coast, never to cross the Rocky Mountains again.
- I intend to occupy my off-road time doing photography, walking, visiting museums, visiting friends, playing my harmonica, playing spider solitaire, watching movies, visiting American Legions, VFWs, Moose and Eagles Clubs and doing lots of reading.
- I’ve chosen Que Sera Sera as my new blog name. Simply put, I have no idea of where my life is headed. Whatever will be, will be. All that remains for me is to find out One Day At A Time!