It is correct to assume that Christian attitudes have harmed our country and our way of life. How could this happen?
We have a situation of the growing polarization of America, into two different cultural and political camps, each with almost diametrically opposing worldviews and contradictory sets of facts. One possible reason is schools.
Consider these teachings in state funded Christian schools paid for by you and me:
– Science Proves Homosexuality is a Learned Behavior
– The Second Law of Thermodynamics Disproves Evolution
– No Transitional Fossils Exist
– Humans and Dinosaurs Co-Existed
– Evolution Has Been Disproved
– A Japanese Whaling Boat Found a Dinosaur
– Solar Fusion is a Myth
I’m an activist, I believe in truth where it can be found. Since this is supposed to be a travel blog, if you wish to read the rest of this article, please go to my personal blog: http://marysramblins.blogspot.com. Or just type marysramblins into a search box. There are two marysramblins out there, by the way.
A lesson from Hitler. A COUNTRY BUILT WITH LIES IS SURE TO FAIL.