* Having been born in the United States of America.
* My beautiful children and grandchildren.
* Having inherited wonderfully good health from my mother. I have never had a major illness nor broken a bone in my entire life. In ten days I’ll be 69 years old and I even have all my own teeth!
* Being born a Sagittarius. I’m right in the middle of the sign and we are travelers! I left home at age 17 to join the U.S. Navy and have traveled widely. I’ve seen my places, met many people and have enjoyed many neat experiences in my life. I started RV’ing in 1962. I have been a full-timer RVer since retiring at the age of 55 in 1995.
* I live a very simple, uncomplicated yet very full-filling life. I’ve never been materialistic. Everything I own in the world is in our motorhome or my towed Ford Bronco II. I like it that way.
* Finally I’m thankful for my life partner, Mary Matzek. She’s attractive, intelligent, honest, generous, loving and fun! See our Comparability Horoscope below. It does a great job describing our relationship.
My life partner Mary and myself.
Libra & Sagittarius
The merging of Libra and Sagittarius can be paradise found for both Signs; this combination is a harmonious one, to say the least. Signs that are two positions apart in the Zodiac tend to have a very deep, special connection and understanding of one another. Sagittarius, the journeyer, is constantly in search of wisdom. Libra has a mind keen for art, beauty and aesthetics; Libra makes a stimulating companion for Sagittarius on their travels and adds much to Sagittarius’s experience. The relationship always feels new because these two keep it exciting — and yet their natural understanding of one another makes them feel like intimates from the beginning. Together they will reach new horizons in love and in life.
Libra and Sagittarius make great friends as well as lovers. They share a certain fresh-faced optimism in the world; they’re both enthusiastic about finding truth and beauty in their experiences. Problems rarely occur. Occasionally Sagittarius may hurt sensitive Libra’s feelings by speaking without thinking; conversely, Libra can sometimes be a bit too emotionally controlling for Sagittarius. Since Libra is a born diplomat who abhors conflict, they’ll be able to smooth over any ruffled feathers. These two have the gift of forgiving and forgetting quickly.
Libra is ruled by Venus (Love) and Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter (Luck and Philosophy). Venus’s femininity and Jupiter’s masculinity make these Signs compatible and balanced. Sagittarius is constantly on a quest for knowledge of the big things — the truth, the meaning of life and death — and whenever Libra comes up with a new idea (as they are wont to do) Sagittarius is eager to go along with their partner and become familiar with this new concept.
Libra is an Air Sign and Sagittarius is a Fire Sign. This partnership is full of kinetic energy. As air spreads fire and makes it grow exponentially, this relationship is heated and ardorous. Sagittarius thinks they’re steering the rudder, but Libra controls the flow of events with a quieter hand. These two are energetic in the extreme and can run together far and wide. The relationship runs most smoothly when Sagittarius can feel they have plenty of freedom and independence within the relationship.
Libra is a Cardinal Sign and Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign. Libra is an initiator; they think up new ideas and new places to go — but can change their minds at a moment’s notice. Sagittarius is flexible and adaptable, amenable to any changes Libra wants to make in plans.
What’s the best aspect of an Libra-Sagittarius relationship? Their mutual interest in cultivating knowledge and utilizing intellect. They are well-matched and will go far together, both emotionally and geographically!
Am I a lucky guy or what! 🙂
Here’s wishing you a great and Happy Thanksgiving!